Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners’ Chapel has Declare Operation By All Means September 3 to October 7, 2018.
The question that some may be asking is, ‘With this great multitude already in church, what are we still looking for? Why are we still in pursuit of souls?’
The answer is simple:
- God wants all men saved and come to the knowledge of the truth – 1Tim. 2:4/ 2Pet. 3:9
- Hell is not made for man, but for the devil and his angels – Matt. 25:41
- Multitudes are still in the valley and decision, longing and looking for rescue – Joel 3:13-14
Therefore, until there are no more unsaved souls on the streets, across our harvest field, reaching out to them must have to continue – Jn 4:34-36/ Jud 23
This Operation demands that:
- We possess a necessity mentality.
- Every child of God has a mandate of reconciling the world back to God – 5:17-20
- We possess a sense of urgency
- Many need to be pulled out of fire before they get consumed – Jude 1:22-23
- This is why we must move as a matter of urgency.
- We refuse to be onlookers.
- We are in the last phase of Operation Take Your Territory for Christ and every divine agenda speaks loudest at the end – Hab. 2:1-3
- As prophetically stated at the beginning of this year, every local assembly in this Commission, shall be minimum three times, its average Sunday attendance of 2017, come October 7, 2018, and so shall it be – Isa. 14:24
- Remember, we serve a covenant keeping God, and when the cloud of anyone is full, his rain is sure to fall – Ecc. 11:3
Therefore, in the name of Jesus, the Christ, Operation By All Means, slated for September 3 to October 7, 2018 is hereby flagged off, for full scale delivery and may everyone’s prophetic New Dawn package ordained for the year 2018 be openly made manifest before October 7 2018, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen and amen.