Nigeria meets Malawi in this Outernational collaboration. Mistarpush and Faith Mussa comes together to express their Love to God in this song, “OYERA” which means HOLY in the Chichewa language.
The song is an infusion of “Igbo” (an indigenous Nigerian language), Chichewa (a Malawian indigenous language) and English language, in the melodic rhythmic reggae genre by which Mistarpush is widely known.
Mistarpush’s and Faith Mussa are both seasoned musicians and professionals in their various disciplines. They constantly seek new ways to express, encourage and get people of every Nation to express their love and intense worship to God in their music.
Someone rightly called this #AFRICATOTHEWORLD
Listen, Download & Share…
DOWNLOAD MP3 5.4 MB
1. Audio: Zamar – Dear God 2 Ft. Jlyricz & Mayor & Maroqs
2. Audio + Lyrics: JPraiz – Love Inexplicable
3. Audio + Lyrics: The Max – Good God (Prod. By Mr. Soul)
4. Audio + Lyrics: Yenesini – Product Of Grace
5. 2018 Original Gospel Mixtape (Diamond Sound Mix 2.0)