SCRIPTURE: Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day…Acts 26:22
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When God helps you, He takes you up.
We serve a God who has the capacity to help or hinder; assist or resist. He has the capacity to raise or ruin, help or hurt depending on what people deserve.
The Help of God is superior, durable, dependable and more reliable than either the help of man or the hurt of the devil. A man may promise to help today but change his mind tomorrow.
But when you are helped by God, you can literally go to sleep because the sustenance of that help is guaranteed.
What then are some of the dimensions of the Help of God?
1. The Help of God is the antidote or cure for the fears of life: it is the reason why your fears cannot consume you.
2. The Help of God is the secret of true joy and rest: when God helps a man, his joy is inevitable and rest becomes mandatory in his life. It delivers you from stress and depression.
3. The Help of God is the ladder for promotion When God helps you, He takes you up. The Help of God is the secret of exultation and elevation.
Beloved, in order to access the help of God, you need to look absolutely to God as your Source (Psalm 121:1) and not on your wisdom or personal abilities.
REMEMBER THIS: When God helps you, He takes you up.
1. Depend on God wholly for His Help in all areas of your life.
2. Confirm your helplessness by making up your mind to ask for the help of God in prayer always.
PRAYER: O LORD, I ask for Your Help every day of my life. Give me the grace to look unto You daily for help, LORD, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ACCESSING THE HELP OF GOD
DAILY READING: Jeremiah 23:21 to 25:38, 2 Thessalonians 2:1 to 17, Psalm 84:1 to 12, Proverbs 25:15.
QUOTE: It takes the Presence of God at work in your life to take you through the journey of life. Culled from ALABASTER BOX by Dr Becky Enenche
AMAZING FACT: There is a Fruit Salad Tree that sprouts 3 to 7 different fruits at the same time.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 13/10/1923 – Ankara replaces Istanbul as the capital of Turkey.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Home Church near you. Invite your friends and loved ones.