SCRIPTURE: The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it. Proverbs 10:22
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A blessed person (or nation) exudes supernatural perfume of acceptability and opportunities.
Today is a special day in the history of our nation, Nigeria. It marks the anniversary of our independence from our colonial masters.
In reflecting on our journey so far as a nation, it is important to know that God has blessed this nation in many ways. We are not yet where we want to be as a nation, but we are sure not where we used to be.
To this end we shall be looking at the products of a blessed person or nation.
The Blessing of God is a supernatural aroma of acceptance, opportunity, and productivity. A blessed person (or nation) exudes supernatural fragrance of acceptability and opportunities. (Genesis 27:27).
Now, what are the products of a blessed person (or nation)?
1. Persistent growth and progress is seen in the life of a blessed person (nation) (Genesis 26:12, 13).
2. A blessed person (nation) experiences unstoppable success.
3. A blessed person (nation) carries the grace to change the atmosphere wherever he goes. He is an asset; not a liability.
4. A blessed person (nation) carries creative wisdom. This was the kind of wisdom Joseph had that enabled him to make impact in Egypt.
Beloved, one major secret of connecting the Blessing of God is carrying the Presence of God. The man who carries God’s Presence cannot escape the Blessing.
As an individual, I counsel you to create an atmosphere of God’s Presence around you by spending time in Word study, prayer and worship.
REMEMBER THIS: A blessed person (or nation) exudes supernatural perfume of acceptability and opportunities.
1. Always create an atmosphere of worship wherever you find yourself.
2. Make the study of the Word, Prayer and Worship your daily assignment.
PRAYER: O LORD, I ask for Your abiding Presence in my life. Help me LORD, to be consistent with the study of Your Word, Worship and Prayers in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE SECRETS OF THE BLESSING.
DAILY READING: Isaiah 62:6 to 65:25, Philippians 2:19 to 3:3, Psalm 73:1 to 28, Proverbs 24:13 to 14.
QUOTE: When you walk in love, the more like God you become and the more victory you will experience on the earth. Culled from REASON FOR LIVING by Dr Paul Enenche
AMAZING FACT: A person’s height is determined by their father, and their weight is determined by their mother.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 01/10/1960 – Nigeria got independence from Britain (National Day).