As it written, “Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.” Is 43: 18-19
But how did Shiloh as an event come about?
While waiting on the Lord back in 1998 and inquiring about God’s master plan for Canaanland, among other things, God said, He would have us gather annually at Shiloh and that as we do, He will subdue the land before us by granting speedy delivery of our enviable inheritance in Christ.
As it is written; “And the whole congregation of the children of Israel assembled together at Shiloh, and set up the tabernacle of the congregation there. And the land was subdued before them. And there remained among the children of Israel seven tribes, which had not yet received their inheritance. And Joshua said unto the children of Israel, How long are ye slack to go to possess the land, which the LORD God of your fathers hath given you?” (Josh. 18:1-3).
To the glory of God, and for the past 18 years, Shiloh has been a mountain of divine encounters indeed, thereby validating over and again this prophetic gathering.
This is why:
- Shiloh is not a church conference, but a mountain of encounters with God through His Word – 1Sam. 3:21
- Shiloh is not a church anniversary, but a place for taking delivery of all our hanging inheritance in Christ – Jos. 18:3
- Shiloh is ordained a platform for the rise of giants among us – Josh. 18:1/ Ps 87:5-7
- Shiloh is a mountain of vision and revelation, ordained to stir A New Dawn in the life of every participant – Psa. 16:11/ 2Cor. 3:18
- Shiloh is a prophetic platform for the conferment of dominion both on us as a church and as individuals, so as to subdue the land before us – Josh. 18:1
………and many more………
Shiloh 2017 shall be a mountain of New Beginnings indeed for every focused participant – Mat. 6:22
Shiloh 2017 promises to usher this church and all participants thereof into realms of what eyes have not seen nor ears heard.
Everyone should endeavour to be a full partaker of Shiloh 2017, seeing it as an appointment with God for our desired turnaround, and so shall it be in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Jesus is Lord!