Hannah Kerr – Black River Christian artist and songwriter, will release her new Christmas LP, Christmas Eve In Bethlehem, on October 19.
Produced by Mark Miller, Christmas Eve In Bethlehem features many holiday favorites along with two original songs co-written by Kerr – “Emmanuel,” which she wrote with Andy Gullahorn and Jill Phillips, as well as the title track co-written with Jason Early. The ten-song project builds on last year’s holiday EP, Emmanuel, that was touted as “compelling” and “encouraging” and brings a jazz-infused twist coupled with Kerr’s stunning vocals, a project sure to joyfully kick off your Christmas season. As part of the album’s pre-sale, fans can get into the Christmas spirit early and listen to “Winter Wonderland,” which is digitally available now.
Kerr will share many of the songs from Christmas Eve In Bethlehem when she joins Casting Crowns on their “It’s Finally Christmas Tour,” which kicks off on November 29th in Portland, OR.
CHRISTMAS EVE IN BETHLEHEM:
- “Winter Wonderland” – (Written Felix Bernard and Richard Smith)
- “Christmas Eve In Bethlehem” – (Written by Hannah Kerr and Jason Earley)
- “O Come All Ye Faithful” – (Arranged by Hannah Kerr)
- “Emmanuel” – (Written by Hannah Kerr, Andy Gullahorn and Jill Phillips)
- “The First Noel” – (Arranged by Hannah Kerr)
- “O Come O Come Emmanuel” – (Written by Matt Maher, Kemi Ndolo, Richard Scott, Hank Bentley)
- “Breath of Heaven” – (Written Amy Grant and Chris Easton)
- “Silent Night” – (Arranged by Hannah Kerr)
- “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” – (Written by Ralph Blane and Hugh Martin)
- “White Christmas” – (Written by Irving Berlin)
Casting Crowns’ “It’s Finally Christmas Tour” dates are listed below:
Nov. 29 – Portland, OR, Viking Pavilion
Nov. 30 – Seattle, WA, McCaw Hall
Dec 01 – Spokane, WA, INB Performing Arts Center
Dec 02 – Abbotsford, BC, Canada, Abbotsford Centre
Dec 04 – Oakland, CA, Paramount Theatre
Dec 05 – Irvine, CA, Bren Events Center
Dec 06 – San Diego, CA, San Diego Civic Center
Along with her new Christmas album, Kerr recently released a new song, “Glimpse.” The song was also produced by Mark Miller, who was at the helm of her 2016 debut LP, Overflow.