Finally! It’s been a long journey to discovering new talents ready to take on the world. It’s been a tasking one but the Abuja based fast-emerging record label JODU Records was unrelenting to make the dreams of these artistes come true as they are keeping their word of making them the next big thing in the African and International music scene.
See details here: http://bit.ly/2xptHPK
The quest started with calling for registration for a Talent Show tagged JODU Records Audition 2017. While JODU Records made plans to accommodate artistes across the country in their hundreds, if not thousands, a meager number of 8 persons signed up. Many condemned the decision to pay a registration token of N5,000 only, as a get-rich-quick scam. To prove her credibility, JODU Records maintained the standard and kept on with the show and move on to the Audition phase. 5 Artistes in Abuja and 3 in Lagos were pitched head to head for the grand opportunity of being JODU Records first set of signees.
Check out the videos of the auditions here: http://bit.ly/2zX2QvP
The criteria to determine the winner, or winners as the case is, are:
1) Judge’s professional decision based of the musicality, vocals and techniques. This makes up 75% of the points.
2) Audience reactions and votes. Based of the views and votes on the audition videos on social media, the artistes’ internet presence is rated.
At the end of the social media engagement phase, the record label has finally chosen 2 contestants as their JODU Records Artistes!
1) ENYO: Rachel Enyo is recording and performing gospel music minister. She’s also a writer and fashion designer. She has released three (3) singles and has an album titled GLORIFIED to her credit.
Check out one of the videos of her audition here:
Follow her on social media:
Facebook: Enyo Rachel
2) TEM-PEE: Peter Tem-Pee Ayuba is a rapper, singer and music producer who has a thing for music with a conscious message. He has previously released two (2) musical albums
See one of his audition videos here:
Connect with him on social media:
Facebook: Peter Tem-Pee Ayuba
Wait a minute! What do they get to win?
THE RECORD DEAL!
Do bear in mind that all contestants are winners and JODU Records proved this by offering free production of one single each and exclusive promotion on GospelNaija.com, however the winners of the contest, Enyo and Tem-Pee has won for themselves the following:
- The winners will be officially signed to the fast-rising JODU Records for a period of two (2) years.
- Full Album Production
- Intensive promotion on TV, Radio and Online.
- Tour across five (5) African countries.
- Musical Collaborations with top artistes
- Exciting Renumeration Packages
JODU Records would also like to announce that another audition to sign more artistes would be coming in the next couple of months. Kindly stay tuned to their social media for details.
Instagram: JODU Records