February 2019 Prophetic Focus: Dominion greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ name.
I believe that we have all had specific encounters with God as individuals through the recently concluded annual 21-day prayer and fasting and because whatever the Lord does shall be forever, I pray that everyone’s experience shall be a spiritual asset for life. Amen.
What then is the Holy Ghost saying for the Month of February 2019?
As we are all aware, our dominion in the kingdom is rooted in the Word – Deut. 28:1/ Heb. 1:3
But what is in the Word that engenders Dominion?
- The nature of God, which establishes His dominion – Jn. 1:1-3/ 2 Pet. 1:4/ Dan. 4:34-35
- The power of God by which He rules for ever – Rom. 1:16/ Psa. 66:7/ Heb. 1:3
- The light that shatters every power of darkness – Jn. 1:1-3/ Psa. 119:130/ Isa. 60:1-3
- The fire of God, that keeps all evil beasts away from our territories – Jer. 23:29/ Ezk. 34:25
- The rock of offence that makes us unstoppable, irresistible, and ever in command – 1 Pet. 2:4-8/ 20:17-18
- The creative power of God that positions us above all life’s situations and circumstances – Gen. 1:1-3/31/ Jn. 9:1-8 / 3:6
- The breakthrough power of God which manifests in the life of everyone serving God and the interest of His kingdom faithfully and fruitfully – Luk. 5:1-8/ Job. 36:11/ Exo. 23:25-26
…….and many more……
What must I do to walk in Dominion?
- Be committed to a lifestyle of prayer and fasting for empowerment – 58:6-14/ Mat. 17:19-21/ Psa. 110:1-3
- Be committed to walking in the light of His Word – Jn 8:12/Jn 12:35/Jn 1:1-5/ Isa. 60:1-3
- Be committed to imbibing more of divine nature through the Word – Jn 6:63/ 2 Pet. 1:4/ 45:3-5/ 1 Cor. 2:9-10
- Be committed to walking by faith – 2 Cor. 5:7/ Heb. 11:1-3/ Heb. 11:33-34/ Dan. 6:23/ Mak. 9:23
- Be committed to walking in the Covenant of scriptures – 89:34/ Jer. 33:20-21/ Isa. 14:24-27/ Heb. 6:16-18
- Be committed to serving God and the interest of His kingdom as a lifestyle – 19:17-19/ Mat. 24:45-47
- Be committed to giving God all the glory for every new level attained – 13:15-17/ Mal. 2:1-3/ Act 12:21-23/ Dan. 4:28-33
Remember, doing what the Word says to do, believing, is what empowers believers to walk in dominion – Deut. 28:1-13
It is not the Word we know that changes our story, but what we do with what we know – Mat. 7:24-25
Walking in dominion is simply walking in the truth of scriptures, believing and proving that we do – Rom. 4:16-18/ Jam. 2:18
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of February 2019 is:
Dominion is My Birthright – Rev. 5:9-10
Recommended books of the month authored by me include:
Turnaround Power of the Word The Force of Freedom * Walking in Dominion * Satan Get Lost Born to Win Fulfilling your Days
Remain ever blessed.
Jesus is Lord!
David O. Oyedepo