Love Inspiration with Pastor Fiefa Micah “The Perfect One” November 2018 Edition Volume IV.
Excellent day People!
The challenge with most young people nowadays is that they’re looking for a perfect man and a perfect woman. It’s perfectly normal to think through – dream about – what you desire in your wife/husband but, I have a question for you. If this amazing woman/husband were to show up now, what do you think they’ll be looking for in a husband/wife?
TOPIC: THE PERFECT ONE”
There are lots of people who are not getting married because they want to be able to get every good thing life can give such as cars, mansion with lots of money. They’d say, they need to be financially buoyant before settling down and that they’re waiting for the right time the ideal woman to show up. The truth is, your perfect man/woman might be married. That is the reason why most people fall in love with married men/women even when they’re not yet married. This married man/woman who looks perfect was not like that before he or she got married.
Have a clear vision of your future man/woman and work towards achieving it. What a lady need is not a perfect man in the present and something else in future, marriage is for a lifetime. A lady should look out to a man with a vision, who knows where he is going and who he is going to be in the nearest future.
There’s no perfect man or perfect woman in our world today; work towards perfection because the fact that he has a car, house and money doesn’t guarantee his future in the next five to ten years.
Facts to consider in choosing ‘The Perfect One’
1) Prayer: Praying gives a clearer vision of your dreams and aspirations which enables the right decisions.
2) Be friends first: A true friend will always be there through thick and thin.
3) Keep your expectations real: Don’t be self centered, there’s no such thing as a perfect soul mate. Making a choice for marriage is all about intuition.
4) Visualize the future: See your dreams becoming a reality in the nearest future. Communicate or sell your vision to the lady you desire.
LOVE TIPS FOR TODAY:
- Don’t give up, see possibility.
- Be sensual; show affection as often as you can.
- Manage negativity; how you feel shouldn’t affect your relationship.
- Always give an undivided attention; listen with love.
- Be grateful.
PRAYER: Dear father, I declare that my life is beautified with grace and filled with wisdom; I’ve the ability to choose right and make the right decisions always in Jesus name, Amen.
God bless you abundantly
Pastor Fiefa Micah
Stay connected with us: