Love Inspiration: (Singles and Married Forum: Make Your Relationship Relevant) November 2019 Edition Volume 111 By Pastor Fiefa Micah.
Excellent Day People!
Marriage is not a destination for happiness or a bed of roses; it is a life time journey of two imperfect persons refusing to give up on each other to attain perfection. As a couple, give yourself time to align with one another’s likes & wants. Be passionate about your marriage. Be determined to make it work. The willingness and determination to make it work attracts the in- built ability and required knowledge to do things differently. In this week’s article, I would like to discuss few tips that will enable a successful marriage as you make yourself relevant.
You’ve been given everything you need for a beautiful life and marriage by God. You may not know this but every time you speak, you shape your future, life & marriage (Proverbs 18:12). You are today what you said years ago. It means you’re fully responsible for your marital status, life & future; they’re in your hands. Therefore, what becomes of your life and marriage is the result of your words – tongue work.
Way to make yourself relevant
- Acquire knowledge, invest in your personality. Dare to break out of your comfort zone and reach out for the stars.
- PUSH; Acquire more knowledge & be informed. Study and read books to boost yourself knowledge.
- Invest in yourself; by investing in yourself, you’re actually impacting the world with your personality and not just your marriage/relationship.
- See things differently; A marriage/relationship that’s built on the Worldly system cannot stand the test of time as everything in this world is subject to change.
LOVE TIPS FOR TODAY
- Be yourself; be authentic
- Support your partner always
- Don’t fake your love
- Spend quality time together
- Always communicate with your partner
Heavenly father, May you perfect every good thing you started in my life, bring the right people my way in Jesus name, amen.
Pst. Fiefa Micah
Stay connected with us: