Pastor Fiefa Micah “LOVE INSPIRATION” Singles And Married Forum May 2019 Edition Volume 2.
Excellent Day Beloved People! “Love Is Blind”
People frequently tends to interpret unconditional love as BLINDED LOVE nowadays. This is so very wrong. There’s nothing as such. Love is not all about ones happiness, pleasure and satisfaction. It is not about having someone always to make you happy and feel good. Unconditional love means loving another in their essence, as they are, no matter what they do or fail to do.
God loves unconditionally; John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. He gave His all for love. “Unconditional Love is not the case of being blinded by love but rather the resolution that nothing is more important than love.”
However, love is not the same thing as a relationship. Relationships are conditional, a “working partnership.” An unconditional relationship is a recipe for one-sided domination.
Thus, a relationship can end because the partnership does not function properly, and yet unconditional love toward the other person can remain. Sometimes ending a relationship can be the way to love unconditionally.
HOW TO LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY
- To love unconditionally is to act with love under all conditions.
- It is given freely without reservation.
- It forgives easily and doesn’t hold grudges.
- It speaks truth and honesty at all times.
LOVE TIPS FOR TODAY
- Love more by caring less about their mistake.
- Real love begins from you
- Love never hurts or makes you cry
- It adds value and makes it better
- You see things differently
Dear Father, give me a clean heart and renew the right spirit in me to love unconditionally in Jesus name, Amen.
Pst. Fiefa Micah
Stay connected with us: