Love Inspiration with Pastor Fiefa Micah “You Are The Solution” December 2018 Edition Volume II.
Excellent day People!
Today, it seems, people have an incredible amount of expectation of one another when it comes to love, relationship and marriage. It is really worrisome in our society nowadays the alarming and increasing rate of divorce which arises from minor issues most times. The ability to overcome such issues is on both partners.
The idea of unconditional love seems to have fallen by the wayside, as partners wants to be loved, but are not prepared to give or even receive it.
To love someone under any circumstance is a true test of God, and although it may seem simple, yet one of the toughest attributes to possess. In a marriage/relationship, it is required that you love yourself unconditionally, so you can have the strength of heart and mind to give the same to another human being. This is the beginning of every dispute in marriage and relationship. If partners can let go and love unconditionally, the high rate of divorce and disputes in marriages/relationship will reduce drastically.
- Never talk about the past – Luke 6:37
- Don’t neglect each other – Mark 8:36
- Never go to sleep with an unsettled argument – Ephesians 4:26
- Compliment your spouse – Proverbs 15:4
- Rejoice in every moment that God has given you – Proverbs 15:17
- Learn to always forgive – Luke 17:3
LOVE TIPS FOR TODAY
- Learn to love yourself
- Show love don’t just speak it
- Don’t give up on others
- Practice love with an act
- Accept others without judging
Dear father, I have power over crises, I dominate and display God’s perfection in my marriage/ relationship at all times. I am well positioned for the victorious life in Christ Jesus, Halleluyah!
God bless you abundantly
Pastor Fiefa Micah
Stay connected with us: